• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

MacOs tester..

Wingnut

3rd Party Module Dev
Tutorial Author
Are there any need for a MacOS tester with access to both Catalina (10.15.6) and the latest version of Big Sur?
If there's a need I can volunteer and give feedback on source-codes, it could be things like simply checking if they work or if there are any differences or quirks..

Hi Jimmy would you test the upcoming Mac version of my latest app? It's in French and all but just knowing if it runs or not would be very useful to me!

Sure if you are okay with giving the sourcecode I can test it on both.

On a sidenote I might be forced to sell the older mac soon if I don't find another way to make money. But I will try to make an app too soon so I hop I don't need to sell any. Got inspired to see some activity on this forum finally again :)

@Jimmy why would you need the Source code to test if the App runs?

@Pierrou I have a Mac Mini from 2014 with Big Sur aka Macos 11.1 on it. If i can be of help, let me know. No need for the source code.

Well sharing the whole app is much easier than sharing the many source files + the modules + the data, so that's what I did.

It's my production line of machines so I'm not allowed to download anything.

I got the latest BigSur(with 8GB) and also Catalina 10.15.6 (with 4GB) up and running and will have that for a few months now in excellent condition if you want to try anything.

OK thanks Jimmy don't worry then I already have several colleagues + Mike about to test the executable so that should be OK without you recompiling everything!

Sounds good, It's not a problem if you need anything just ask.

Back
Top Bottom