• Dear Cerberus X User!

As we prepare to transition the forum ownership from Mike to Phil (TripleHead GmbH), we need your explicit consent to transfer your user data in accordance with our amended Terms and Rules in order to be compliant with data protection laws.

Important: If you accept the amended Terms and Rules, you agree to the transfer of your user data to the future forum owner!

Please read the new Terms and Rules below, check the box to agree, and click "Accept" to continue enjoying your Cerberus X Forum experience. The deadline for consent is April 5, 2024.

Do not accept the amended Terms and Rules if you do not wish your personal data to be transferred to the future forum owner!

Accepting ensures:

- Continued access to your account with a short break for the actual transfer.

- Retention of your data under the same terms.

Without consent:

- You don't have further access to your forum user account.

- Your account and personal data will be deleted after April 5, 2024.

- Public posts remain, but usernames indicating real identity will be anonymized. If you disagree with a fictitious name you have the option to contact us so we can find a name that is acceptable to you.

We hope to keep you in our community and see you on the forum soon!

All the best

Your Cerberus X Team

Jungle Ide for Cerberus X

I'm getting an error when trying to download from my account. Could anyone reliable host and PM me the latest version?

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'jungle'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/jungle/public_html/wp-content/plugins/registerplug/menu.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/jungle/public_html/wp-content/plugins/registerplug/menu.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/jungle/public_html/wp-content/plugins/registerplug/menu.php on line 24
You don't have any registered Jungle Ide license

Sent you a PM and contacted ziggy.

I had a similar issue when ziggy gave me a jungle license for my monkey studio version. I was not able to register my license key.
He seems to be pretty busy and didn't fix it till now.

I like the jungle IDE but don't like the weird brown widget theme. I took the liberty of tinkering a little with the editor's internals and setting it up in a more classic style. For lovers of light themes.
The corrected copy "exe" is in the archive, just in case, save the original.
jungle.png

Attachments

• JungleIde.zip
    561.4 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom