This is basically the code I used for the colouring in Color Chase. I added some features like the possibility to set colours in the HSL space, which is used in CSS or SVG (opposite to HSB/HSV space, which is used by other people). Internally, the HSL space is not used - hue, sat and bri fields are working in HSB space.
- In HSB, HSL or RGB space
- Either by passing an array or single components
- As RGB hex value
- By copying an existing colour
- Transformation is only performed when requested. E.g. when reading an HSB value of a colour with set RGB components. Or when reading a RGB component of colour with set HSB values.
- Transformation from HSL to HSB is performed automatically
- Component-wise mixing where red, green and blue are interpolated linearly
- HSB mixing where hue is shifted, saturation and brightness interpolated
- In separate module holzchopf.mojo2color
- Provided as two functions taking a canvas and a colour
- Will be changed to methods of canvas once Cerberus supports modifying existing classes
7.5 KB Views: 189